16 October 2013

___ in [ ___ ] Development

You can replace the  ___  in [ ___ ] Development with nearly anything. Space, game, historial, scientific, personal...

I wrote the title for this blog in the middle of my architecture course at a time of doubt. It was around when I was creating the UCA Engineers club because I missed sitting in my further maths class solving away at mechanics problems or when I picked up a bit of programming because of the fascinating things you can do with computers and robotics or philosophising with Samuel Lowe because of everything new I learned when we did.

Only one thing has been very clear to me since the beginning: I want to push things forward. So think of this as a bit of a disclaimer for this blog. I am not a master, simply an overly eager mind making sense of the information and problems that she stumbles upon.

No comments:

Post a Comment